The reason you want every single thing you want, is that you think you’ll feel really good when you get there. But, if you don’t really feel good on your way there, you can’t get there. You have to be satisfied with what-is while you’re reaching for more.
Do you tell yourself you’ll feel good about your body once you lose the weight? Do you realize you can’t get there by hating yourself thin?
Using the law of attraction for weight loss begins by loving and accepting your body right now as it is. By doing so, you are raising your vibration and aligning with your thinner self.
Many people come to me wanting to lose weight with the law of attraction. The law of attraction is a universal principle that states “like attracts like.” We attract people, things, and situations that vibrate at the same level we do. In order to manifest a thinner body, we need to vibrate or align our energetic frequency to be that of a thinner person. In other words, we must become what we want to attract.
Non-acceptance, and self-loathing are very low vibrations. Whenever we are in non-acceptance or resisting what-is, we are at war with reality. This removes us from the flow of the Universe, keeps us stuck, and prevents us from manifesting what we want.
The way to manifest anything quickly is to become one with the flow or Source of life. When we do this, we feel a sense of peace, life seems pretty effortless, and the things that are meant for us soon appear (as long as we’re doing our part).
So how can you get out of your own way and lose weight with the law of attraction?
- Practice daily gratitude for your body and your life. Use loving affirmations to speak to your body. Instead of “I can’t stand these thunder thighs,” thank your thighs for all they do for you. Every time you catch yourself in negative body talk, reframe your words into something positive.
- Make the majority of your diet high vibration foods. These are foods that are grown close to the sun and are as whole as possible. Examples are fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and natural fats, such as avocados, nuts and oils. Note: These are suggestions, not rules. Your body is the ultimate authority on what makes it feel best. Begin to notice what foods make you feel most vibrant and alive and make them the majority of your diet.
- Cultivate self-kindness. Feed yourself a steady diet of encouraging self-talk and affirmations.
- Spend time each evening visualizing yourself reaching your goal. Focus on how amazing it’s going to feel. End the visualization by affirming that your new body is on its way. Spend 5 minutes each morning visualizing practicing healthier behaviors for that day. Then, go make it real!
- Keep your focus on what you can do for yourself each day. Stay focused on the solution, not the problem.
- Cultivate joy in your body. Find ways of moving that are pleasurable for you. Dance, swim, or walk. It must not feel like drudgery or punishment to you.
- Do things that feed your soul, not just your stomach. Overeating is often a result of a lack of joy and pleasure in life. Get more engaged in the joy of life and before you know it, you will have manifested a healthier mind, body, and soul.
Remember, the mind, body, and spirit are all interconnected and when they work in harmony, you attract the very best in life.
Be patient. It takes time to manifest a new body. It won’t happen overnight, no matter how much in alignment you are because you’re dealing with physical matter.
Above all, enjoy the journey and you’ll be very happy when your new body arrives.
Affirmations for Using The Law of Attraction for Weight Loss
I show appreciation for my body by taking good care of it.
My body is the temple of my spirit.
I am grateful for all that my body does for me.
Each day I affirm and act as if I am who I want to be.
I am thinking my future right now. Am I creating a good one?
Introducing my new self-paced audio course “The Law of Attraction for Weight Loss.”
For more information and to purchase click here.